The guide lays out each lesson step-by step, includes helpful guidance on how to teach the course, as well as poetry which relates to the physical geography lessons.
Inside this guide you will find:
• Detailed information on teaching Geography in Form I
• 36 weeks of lesson plans
• A step-by-step walk-through of each lesson
• Physical geography lessons
• Lessons for making landforms in a tray of sand
• Detailed supply lists as necessary
• An approximate amount of time the reading should take
• Helpful hints for introducing map work to this age group.
• A basic recap of the previous lesson